Wednesday 8 September 2010

Indie-Goes-Tronic: "Disconnect"

Every few months Indie-Goes-Tronic team throws a party. Since I was at first one last year,
 I really try not to miss any of them. One of the few things which I'm really looking forward to.
 DJs are - Milos Paunovic longtime dj ; master of photography Milos Gazdic ; author of the
 cult TV show "Cultural knockout" - blondie Maja Uzelac and probably the most beautiful
 woman in Belgrade - successful model Marina Djordjevic.With all of these great people.. 
how can it be bad?? They are the definition of a good time. My dearest folks and I have 
danced till morning.


dress: Rebel unique shops. necklace: tally weijl. rings: Six.                        me Yumi  Nana

    Style of some people at the party has been impressive. Steal style.Check out the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment